Redwing 2927 Sawmill Boots in Briar
The Red Wing Sawmill Boot 2927 is the newest model to the Heritage Collection. Goodyear Welted with an added storm welt to keep the cold and wet out. Redwing have also included a completely new inside lining to wick moisture away from the foot, and a felted wool covered footbed to keep your toes toasty. Paired with a heavy duty Vibram lug sole that performs very good in cold conditions/environments and offers fantastic cushioning.Top tip- most customers go down a half-size or even a full size.
- Please note we cannot ship Redwing products to the United States.
- Cambrelle lining offers comfort and moisture management, through bi-component fibres, for a reliable, effective and long lasting guarantee that goes the extra mile.
- For the first time since the Heritage collection began Redwing have used "D-rings" on this style, a common fixture on outdoor boots from which the Sawmill is based.
- Leather: Briar Oil Slick
- Construction/sole: Vibram Lug
- UK sizing
Delivery PolicyWe will make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly and safely. All orders will be shipped within 24hrs of payment from Monday to Friday.
How long will my order take to arrive?Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected. Store deliveries take 2 to 3 working days. Courier deliveries within the UK take 2 to 3 working days. Deliveries to EU countries take 5 to 7 working days. Deliveries to Non-EU countries take up to 10 working days. How much do I pay for delivery service?
Collect in store – FREE, DHL delivery (UK) – £5.00 (FREE for orders over £150) Courier delivery (EU) – £10.95, Courier delivery (Non-EU) – £24.95.
With Maze's returns promise, you have 14 days (7 days for special offers or sale items) from receiving your order, to let us know you're returning your item(s)
1. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to return an item(s).
2. Enclose the form with the returned item(s) and send them back to us - we recommend sending your item recorded delivery just in case anything goes missing.For more information please refer to our Returns page.
Extended Christmas Return
Orders placed between 1st December 2019 to 20th December 2019 will be eligible for a refund up to 14th January 2020. * Please note that we ask for your order to be returned to head office by 14th January.