Anonymous Ism Fleck Sock in Navy
The Fleck Sock from Anonymous Ism is crafted by vintage machines made in the 1970's. These machines can only make around 50 pairs per day but create thick, durable and long-lasting socks. The sock is knitted in a flecked navy wool mix yarn and features a contrasting camel coloured heel and toe.
Each sock has a traditional look that not only provides breathable warmth and comfort, but also something to show off with turn-up trousers. The textured finish and ribbed cuffs of the socks ensure that expert quality craftsmanship is guaranteed.
- Materials: acrylic, wool, other
- Knitted sock with contrast heel and toe
- Calf length
- One size fits all (27-29cm)
- Made in Japan
- Machine wash in warm water
Delivery PolicyWe will make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly and safely. All orders will be shipped within 24hrs of payment from Monday to Friday.
How long will my order take to arrive?Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected. Store deliveries take 2 to 3 working days. Courier deliveries within the UK take 2 to 3 working days. Deliveries to EU countries take 5 to 7 working days. Deliveries to Non-EU countries take up to 10 working days. How much do I pay for delivery service?
Collect in store – FREE, DPD delivery (UK) – £5.00 (FREE for orders over £150) Courier delivery (EU) – £10.95, Courier delivery (Non-EU) – £24.95.
With Maze's returns promise, you have 14 days (7 days for special offers or sale items) from receiving your order, to let us know you're returning your item(s)
1. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to return an item(s).
2. Enclose the form with the returned item(s) and send them back to us - we recommend sending your item recorded delivery just in case anything goes missing.For more information please refer to our Returns page.