Des Petits Hauts Tinael Belted Dress
Des Petits Hauts has created yet another iconic piece, the Tinael Dress is simply stunning. The exclusive Billie print looks and feels divine on the viscose. The midi dress boasts a shirt styled collar and cuffs, whilst the fabric nips in a the elasticated waist which can be fastened tighter with the belt. Treat yourself this season, style with small heels and look amazing for a winter wedding.
- 100% viscose
- Long-sleeved midi dress
- Buttons on the cuffs and cut-away
- Shirt collar
- Elasticated waist
- Pleats under the cut-away
- Press stud on neckline
- Subtle and sophisticated mother-of-pearl finish buttons, made in France
- Belt with loop in the main fabric covered in the Billie print
- Gentle 30° wash in-side out with similar colours
Delivery PolicyWe will make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly and safely. All orders will be shipped within 24hrs of payment from Monday to Friday.
How long will my order take to arrive?Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected. Store deliveries take 2 to 3 working days. Courier deliveries within the UK take 2 to 3 working days. Deliveries to EU countries take 5 to 7 working days. Deliveries to Non-EU countries take up to 10 working days. How much do I pay for delivery service?
Collect in store – FREE, DHL delivery (UK) – £5.00 (FREE for orders over £150) Courier delivery (EU) – £10.95, Courier delivery (Non-EU) – £24.95.
With Maze's returns promise, you have 14 days (7 days for special offers or sale items) from receiving your order, to let us know you're returning your item(s)
1. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to return an item(s).
2. Enclose the form with the returned item(s) and send them back to us - we recommend sending your item recorded delivery just in case anything goes missing.For more information please refer to our Returns page.
Extended Christmas Return
Orders placed between 1st December 2019 to 20th December 2019 will be eligible for a refund up to 14th January 2020. * Please note that we ask for your order to be returned to head office by 14th January.