Kate Sheridan Rhythm Bag in Black
Welcome the brand new Rhythm Bag from Kate Sheridan, a minimal clever little thing, complete with plenty of internal sections to keep your essentials straight. Encased in tumbled vegetable tanned leather with a magnet fastening and subtle rivet details. Playful, practical and cool. Team with literally everything in your wardrobe!
Soft Grainy black leather internals and vegetable tanned leather outer, with a black strap. Hand finished in the Kate Sheridan Studio & Store in Clapton, London.
- Italian tumbled leather
- Size: Height 17cm x Width 22.5cm x Depth 5cm
- Strap: 115-131cm
- Adjustable bridle leather straps
- Three internal sections fully lined, with magnet fastening
- Made In England
Delivery PolicyWe will make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly and safely. All orders will be shipped within 24hrs of payment from Monday to Friday.
How long will my order take to arrive?Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected. Store deliveries take 2 to 3 working days. Courier deliveries within the UK take 2 to 3 working days. Deliveries to EU countries take 5 to 7 working days. Deliveries to Non-EU countries take up to 10 working days. How much do I pay for delivery service?
Collect in store – FREE, DHL delivery (UK) – £5.00 (FREE for orders over £150) Courier delivery (EU) – £10.95, Courier delivery (Non-EU) – £24.95.
With Maze's returns promise, you have 14 days (7 days for special offers or sale items) from receiving your order, to let us know you're returning your item(s)
1. Let us know at email@example.com that you wish to return an item(s).
2. Enclose the form with the returned item(s) and send them back to us - we recommend sending your item recorded delivery just in case anything goes missing.For more information please refer to our Returns page.
Extended Christmas Return
Orders placed between 1st December 2019 to 20th December 2019 will be eligible for a refund up to 14th January 2020. * Please note that we ask for your order to be returned to head office by 14th January.