Margarete Häusler Linen Cushion in Orange
Natural linen cushion from Berlin-based textile designer Margarete Häusler. With hand-painted colour gradient using ecological textile colours based on natural pigments. The subtle colour gradient and natural texture of linen make for a stylishly simple, understated design. Each cushion has an envelope closure with brown leather ties on the back. Small cushion measures 30cm x 60cm. Large cushion measures 40cm x 80cm
- 100% natural linen
- Hand painted using natural pigments
- Envelope closure with brown leather ties on the back
- Includes feather filled cushion pad
- Hand wash at 30ºC with a mild laundry detergent
- As all pieces are handmade, there will be slight variations in the fabric and from the image shown
- Small cushion dimensions: 30c x 60cm
- Large cushion dimensions: 40cm x 80cm
Delivery PolicyWe will make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly and safely. All orders will be shipped within 24hrs of payment from Monday to Friday.
How long will my order take to arrive?Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected. Store deliveries take 2 to 3 working days. Courier deliveries within the UK take 2 to 3 working days. Deliveries to EU countries take 5 to 7 working days. Deliveries to Non-EU countries take up to 10 working days. How much do I pay for delivery service?
Collect in store – FREE, DHL delivery (UK) – £5.00 (FREE for orders over £150) Courier delivery (EU) – £10.95, Courier delivery (Non-EU) – £24.95.
With Maze's returns promise, you have 14 days (7 days for special offers or sale items) from receiving your order, to let us know you're returning your item(s)
1. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to return an item(s).
2. Enclose the form with the returned item(s) and send them back to us - we recommend sending your item recorded delivery just in case anything goes missing.For more information please refer to our Returns page.
Extended Christmas Return
Orders placed between 1st December 2019 to 20th December 2019 will be eligible for a refund up to 14th January 2020. * Please note that we ask for your order to be returned to head office by 14th January.