During busy periods, such as Christmas and sale due to increased volumes, there may be some delay to our usual service. We will make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly and safely.
Where can I receive my order?
It can be sent to an address selected by you (home, work, etc. - never a PO Box) or to the Maze Bristol store for collection. Can the delivery country be different from the purchase country?
No. The delivery country must always be the same country in which the purchase was made. How long will my order take to arrive?
Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected.
Store collection takes 1 to 2 working days.
Standard deliveries within the UK take 3 to 5 working days.
Express courier deliveries within the UK take 1 to 3 working days.
Deliveries to EU countries take 5 to 7 working days.
Deliveries to Non-EU countries take up to 10 working days. How much do I pay for delivery service?
Collect from Bristol store – FREE
Standard delivery (UK) – £5
Express DHL courier delivery (UK) – £6.95
Courier delivery (EU) – £12.95
Courier delivery (Non-EU) – £24.95
Homeware large item delivery (UK only) – £24.95Can I track my order?
Yes, click on the "Order Information" link in the confirmation email sent to you to see the status of your order. What is the delivery process?
We will send you a confirmation email confirming that your items have been dispatched (when your order leaves the store), another with the tracking number (with a link to the courier's web page) and finally the courier will send you a text message or email to inform you of your delivery. Please note that items sent standard delivery are sent via Royal Mail. Items dispatched with express delivery are sent via UPS.What is the collect in-store process?
If you have chosen to collect in-store, we will send you an email to let you know when your order is ready. You will have 7 days to collect it. The order number and ID (e.g. credit card) of the purchaser will be verified on collection. Should you choose to have the item shipped at a later point we will ask you to purchase shipping from our website.What is the furniture delivery process?
Furniture delivery charges are calculated after ordering. Please contact us for a delivery quote. Furniture purchases are excluded from free shipping.Will I have to pay import duties?
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.Christmas Returns
Orders placed between 8th November 2021 and 22nd December 2021 will be eligible for return up to 7th January 2022. Returns
With Maze's returns promise, you have 14 days from receiving your order, to return any unsuitable items.
1. Send your items back to the following address Maze Online Returns Department, 26-28 The Mall, Bristol, BS8 4DS.
2. Enclose the receipt/packing note with the returned items so we know who sent them. We recommend sending your item recorded delivery just in case anything goes missing.
3. You will receive an email confirming that we have received your items and have refunded you accordingly.
4. If you wish to bring your items in to a shop, we are unable to refund you in the shop. Your items will be transferred to the Online Returns Department and refunded within 1-3 days. Please note that large homeware items cannot be returned in store.
5. If you choose to 'collect in store' you have 14 days (7 days for sale items) from the date we notify that your order is ready for collection, to notify us of your intent to return the item. Do I have to pay anything to return my items?
Yes, unfortunately we are not able to offer free return labels at this time. All items are the responsibility of the customer until returned to Maze.Where should I send my return?
Returns should be sent to Maze, Online Returns Department, 26-28 The Mall, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 4DS.How will I receive my refund?
Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase.When will I receive my refund?
Once the return has been approved (the items have to be in perfect condition and all labels must be intact) you will receive a confirmation email indicating that the refund will be paid into your account within a few days. Remember that payments to your credit card always depend on your bank/building society.Can I exchange my products?
If you wish to exchange an item, please notify our Returns Department of your intent to return the item and make a new purchase online.
If you wish to exchange Sale Items purchased online, you should return the item by courier and make a new purchase online.What products can't I return?
The below are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
Maze reserves the right to reject exchanges or returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.
- Perishable products such as food, plants, perfumes and toiletries
- Any product that has been used, returned without original packaging or tags or is returned in an unsaleable condition. Faulty items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Please do NOT return any COVID-related items such as masks as this poses a public health risk.
Please contact Trouva at email@example.com if you have purchased your order through their website. We are not responsible for the cost of postage when ordering through Trouva.