Miller Harris Tuberosa Eau de Parfum 100ml
"An incredible fragrance that speaks to inherent feminine elegance," is how Lyn Harris describes her Tuberosa perfume - a homage to the intoxicating Indian Tuberose that only flowers once a year, at night. The heart notes of this dark and alluring bloom are intensified with Jasmin Sambac, Benzoin Siam and Turkish Rose, with a twist of Orange Flower. Base accords of Musks, Ambrette Seed and Ylang Ylang ensure this rich and floral scent lingers all day. Beautifully packaged in book-shaped boxes, the fragrances in the Perfumer's Library collection make the ideal gift.
- Made in England
- Top notes: Tuberose Accord
- Middle notes: Jasmine Sambac, Benzoin Siam, Turkish Rose, Orange Flower
- Base notes: Musks, Ambrette Seed, Ylang-Ylang
Delivery PolicyWe will make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly and safely. All orders will be shipped within 24hrs of payment from Monday to Friday.
How long will my order take to arrive?Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected. Store deliveries take 2 to 3 working days. Courier deliveries within the UK take 2 to 3 working days. Deliveries to EU countries take 5 to 7 working days. Deliveries to Non-EU countries take up to 10 working days. How much do I pay for delivery service?
Collect in store – FREE, DHL delivery (UK) – £5.00 (FREE for orders over £150) Courier delivery (EU) – £10.95, Courier delivery (Non-EU) – £24.95.
With Maze's returns promise, you have 14 days (7 days for special offers or sale items) from receiving your order, to let us know you're returning your item(s)
1. Let us know at email@example.com that you wish to return an item(s).
2. Enclose the form with the returned item(s) and send them back to us - we recommend sending your item recorded delivery just in case anything goes missing.For more information please refer to our Returns page.
Extended Christmas Return
Orders placed between 1st December 2019 to 20th December 2019 will be eligible for a refund up to 14th January 2020. * Please note that we ask for your order to be returned to head office by 14th January.