Rains Fleece Vest in Green
Rains Fleece Vest has been created to act as an additional layer for when the temperature drops. This in-between layer has been designed to be worn over a base layer or under Rains' outerwear. Rains' Fleece Vest is constructed of a 280g/m2 weft knitted, two-sided brushed polar fleece fabric. The style also features a unique PU coating on the front and back yoke of the jacket to guard against inclement weather.
- Body: 100% weft knitted polyester polar fleece
- Yoke: 100% waterproof polyurethane coating
- Casual unisex fit
- Model is 188 cm tall and wearing a size S/M
- PU coated coil zipper
- Silicone puller
- Stand-up collar
- Elasticated cuffs
- Elastic Adjustable cords at the hem
- Ventilation air holes at underarm
Delivery PolicyWe will make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly and safely. All orders will be shipped within 48hrs of payment from Monday to Friday.
How long will my order take to arrive?Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected. Store deliveries take 2 to 3 working days. Courier deliveries within the UK take 2 to 3 working days. Deliveries to EU countries take 5 to 7 working days. Deliveries to Non-EU countries take up to 10 working days. How much do I pay for delivery service?
Collect in store – FREE, DHL delivery (UK) – £5.00 (FREE for orders over £50) Courier delivery (EU) – £12.95, Courier delivery (Non-EU) – £24.95.
With Maze's returns promise, you have 14 days (7 days for special offers or sale items) from receiving your order, to let us know you're returning your item(s)
1. Let us know at email@example.com that you wish to return an item(s).
2. Enclose the form with the returned item(s) and send them back to us - we recommend sending your item recorded delivery just in case anything goes missing.For more information please refer to our Returns page.
Extended Christmas Return
Orders placed between 1st December 2019 to 20th December 2019 will be eligible for a refund up to 14th January 2020. * Please note that we ask for your order to be returned to head office by 14th January.