Rains Backpack in Stone
This contemporary backpack is a true Rains classic made from a water-resistant fabric with a matte finish. Fully lined, this minimalistic yet modern rucksack has an inside laptop pocket, a spacious main compartment and a hidden phone pocket on the backside. It is completed with magnetic closings, carabiner details and adjustable straps.
- Compartments/pockets: One main compartment, one 13" inside laptop pocket, one inside zipped pocket and one outer phone pocket
- Measurements: H 45 cm x L 29 cm x W 10 cm
- Volume: 13 liters / 3.4 gallons
- 50% polyurethane, 50% polyester
- Fabric column pressure: 8000 mm
- Carabiner and magnetic closings
- Adjustable straps
- Waterproof aqua guard coil zipper
Delivery PolicyWe will make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly and safely. All orders will be shipped within 24hrs of payment from Monday to Friday.
How long will my order take to arrive?Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected. Store deliveries take 2 to 3 working days. Courier deliveries within the UK take 2 to 3 working days. Deliveries to EU countries take 5 to 7 working days. Deliveries to Non-EU countries take up to 10 working days. How much do I pay for delivery service?
Collect in store – FREE, DHL delivery (UK) – £5.00 (FREE for orders over £150) Courier delivery (EU) – £10.95, Courier delivery (Non-EU) – £24.95.
With Maze's returns promise, you have 14 days (7 days for special offers or sale items) from receiving your order, to let us know you're returning your item(s)
1. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to return an item(s).
2. Enclose the form with the returned item(s) and send them back to us - we recommend sending your item recorded delivery just in case anything goes missing.For more information please refer to our Returns page.
Extended Christmas Return
Orders placed between 1st December 2019 to 20th December 2019 will be eligible for a refund up to 14th January 2020. * Please note that we ask for your order to be returned to head office by 14th January.