Frama Beratan Candle
Bring Frama’s Beratan Bougies Parmfumée into your home and light this scented candle from the Copenhagen-based brand. Contained in a dark glass vessel that glows when the wick is illuminated, this candle is imbued with notes of orange, sandalwood and cinnamon. Also available as an eau de parfum and a roll-on oil.
- Scent diffusing wax candle
- Made in Denmark / Italy
- Black tinted glass, wooden lid
- H8.8 / Ø7 cm
- Orange, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Oud, Carnation, Cinnamon
Delivery PolicyWe will make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly and safely. Please note there may be some delay to our usual service due to COVID-19.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected. Store collection takes 1 to 2 working days. Standard deliveries within the UK take 3 to 5 working days. Express courier deliveries within the UK take 1 to 3 working days. Deliveries to EU countries take 4 to 7 working days. Deliveries to Non-EU countries take up to 10 working days.
How much do I pay for delivery service?
Collect from Bristol store – FREE Standard delivery (UK) – Free for orders over £25/ £5 for order under £25 Express DHL courier delivery (UK) – £6.95 Courier delivery (EU) – £12.95 Courier delivery (Non-EU) – £24.95 Homeware large item delivery (UK only) – £24.95
With Maze's returns promise, you have 14 days (7 days for special offers or sale items) from receiving your order, to let us know you're returning your item(s)
1. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to return an item(s).
2. Enclose the form with the returned item(s) and send them back to us - we recommend sending your item recorded delivery just in case anything goes missing.For more information please refer to our Returns page.
Extended Christmas Return
Orders placed between 1st December 2019 to 20th December 2019 will be eligible for a refund up to 14th January 2020. * Please note that we ask for your order to be returned to head office by 14th January.