Standard Return Policy
With Maze's returns promise, you have 14 days (7 days for sale items) from receiving your order, to let us know you're returning your item(s).
1. Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com that you wish to return an item. Once you have notified us you have 14 days to get them back to us.
2. Enclose the receipt/packing note with the returned items so we know who sent them. We recommend sending your item recorded delivery just in case anything goes missing.
3. You will receive an email confirming that we have received your items and have refunded you accordingly.
4. If you wish to bring your items in to a shop, we are unable to refund you in the shop. Your items will be transferred to the Online Returns Department and refunded within 1-3 days. Please note that large homeware items cannot be returned in store.
5. If you choose to 'collect in store' you have 14 days (7 days for sale items) from the date we notify that your order is ready for collection, to notify us of your intent to return the item.
Do I have to pay anything to return my items?
Yes, unfortunately we are not able to offer free return labels at this time. All items are the responsibility of the customer until returned to Maze.
Where should I send my return?
Returns should be sent to Maze, Returns Department, 28 The Mall, Clifton, Bristol BS8 4DS.
How will I receive my refund?
Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase.
When will I receive my refund?
Once the return has been approved (the items have to be in perfect condition and all labels must be intact) you will receive a confirmation email indicating that the refund will be paid into your account within a few days. Remember that payments to your credit card always depend on your bank/building society.
Can I exchange my products?
If you wish to exchange an item, please notify our Returns Department of your intent to return the item and make a new purchase online.
If you wish to exchange Sale Items purchased online, you should return the item by courier and make a new purchase online.
Maze reserves the right to reject exchanges or returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.
Please contact Trouva at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have purchased your order through their website. We are not responsible for the cost of postage when ordering through Trouva.