Miller Harris Feuilles de Tabac Eau de Parfum in 100ml
Feuilles de Tabac by Miller Harris is an audacious tobacco fragrance, inspired by the smoky atmosphere of brasseries in Saint Germain. The easy confidence of French gentlemen, who scent the lining of their jackets, is captured in a timeless and addictive blend of rich woods, honeyed tobacco leaves and hot spices. Cuban cascarilla oil imparts a bitterness against fiery pimento berries, contrasted against a cooling shot of pine needles and sage. An alluring base of smouldering Malaysian patchouli sits against the cherried sweetness of tonka bean, creating a sensation of the finest cigars.
- Top: bergamot Italy, sage France, pine needle Siberia
- Heart: cascarilla oil Cuba, pimento berries
- Base: patchouli Indonesia, tonka bean, tobacco leaf France
Delivery PolicyWe will make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly and safely. All orders will be shipped within 24hrs of payment from Monday to Friday.
How long will my order take to arrive?Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected. Store deliveries take 2 to 3 working days. Courier deliveries within the UK take 2 to 3 working days. Deliveries to EU countries take 5 to 7 working days. Deliveries to Non-EU countries take up to 10 working days. How much do I pay for delivery service?
Collect in store – FREE, DHL delivery (UK) – £5.00 (FREE for orders over £150) Courier delivery (EU) – £10.95, Courier delivery (Non-EU) – £24.95.
With Maze's returns promise, you have 14 days (7 days for special offers or sale items) from receiving your order, to let us know you're returning your item(s)
1. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to return an item(s).
2. Enclose the form with the returned item(s) and send them back to us - we recommend sending your item recorded delivery just in case anything goes missing.For more information please refer to our Returns page.
Extended Christmas Return
Orders placed between 1st December 2019 to 20th December 2019 will be eligible for a refund up to 14th January 2020. * Please note that we ask for your order to be returned to head office by 14th January.