We reopened our stores on Tuesday 16th June and it's been lovely to see you again. Opening the doors never felt so good. To keep everyone safe and well, we've made some changes to the way the way the shop operates in the short term:
- Our new opening hours are 10-5 on Tuesday to Saturday only.
- We're closed on Sunday and Monday for the time being so that we can safely merchandise and dress the windows without encroaching on your space.
- We limit the number of customers in store at any one time to allow physical distancing. We have also amended the size of the teams in store.
- We ask you to please keep a 2m distance from other customers.
- Hand sanitiser is available for you to use at the entrance and at every till point.
- We encourage a one way system around the store and we're on hand to show you the way.
- Our fitting rooms are open and everything you try on will be steam cleaned, with fitting rooms disinfected after each visit.
- There are protective screens at each till point.
- We will be accepting card payments only from now on (no cash).
- Our returns policy makes it easy for you to try clothes at home if you prefer and bring them back if they're not quite right. This will temporarily apply to sale items as well as full price items.
If you have any further queries about visiting our stores please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com
Thank you so much for your support while the shops were closed. We really missed you and we're really looking forward to seeing you again.